Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Stressed and unhappy...

In a pretty bad mood tonight. Maybe it's dawning on me now that I've really been doing nothing for the past couple of days - which are pretty vital to me. I know it would be over in 14 days but I feel like I can't cope. Suffocating...maybe its not that bad but words seem to have their own interpretations. Sometimes things don't turn out like they are suppose to. Sometimes wondering whether you're taking the right path or whether you've ventured off onto a path that will eventually bring you more problems than otherwise. I don't know what I'm rambling about. I'm wondering if this makes sense to anyone - and if so is it because you're so depressed as well? Well I hope everyone else is enjoying life or at least making much more out of it than me at the moment.

Maybe a bit of sleep will do me good...

No comments: