Saturday, June 18, 2005

Routine update

Guess I did a bit of work today but struggling with my concentration again!! Questions about psyc...F check icq!..hehe. Seems like my eyesight is getting worse...things looking blurry. Must go and get it checked in the holidays. Hopefully I'll survive the year without going blind. Mum always go I read to close. Maybe I do but just can't help it! It feels more comfortable that way!

Is it getting colder or is it just me? Its very cold in the house. My face is feeling very dry and scaly. Make myself sound like a reptile...haha. Red rashes coming up. Sleeping late these days but also means waking up VERY late. My whole morning basically disappears. Was meant to wake up 2 hours earlier than I actually did. Oh well.

I think I'm addict to those discussion forums...3 particular ones to be precise and a couple of other websites too. Can't help it! Geez, did I say that phrase twice in one blogging!! CAN'T HELP IT! I shall now indulge in a bit of ice cream and chocolate. So what if its bad for me...can't help it!! Self control is sometimes almost impossible!!

No comments: