Monday, June 27, 2005

All alone

Everyone in the house has gone to bed! I want to sleep too! But there's still so much to be done. The next question is why am I still online? I don't have an answer for that - maybe because I got bored of studying. A bit less than 40 hours before its all finish. Was gonna pull an all nighter but don't think that's gonna happen since I'm already yawning like crazy!! I should shut up now once again for the next 40 hours.

It's kinda like doing the 40 hour famine...haha..but instead of starving myself I'll starve my net craving. Seriously I don't know what's so good about the net - not that there's anything utterly fascinating that I have to be on like at least 5 hours every day. I'm glad my download limit is unlimited - since the change from 400mb to unlimited, my monthly download is over a gig - and I don't even have cable. I have no idea what I download either. Not that many songs and I don't even download movies!! It's just all a mystery I guess.

I hear my bed calling, I hear my notes calling, I hear....tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock ..........

No comments: