Monday, June 20, 2005

Eeeeeeeeek!!

Less than 48 hours before exams and I'm still online. Don't think it can get any worse than this! All I want to do is concentrate but why is it sooooo hard??? I really should stop checking out those forums for at least a couple of days...come on..only 8 days until its all over!! I'm just trying to psych myself up. Aiii...this is driving me insane! Wouldn't it be nice to have a black out then I won't be able to come online?? Crazy thoughts and ideas clouding my mind. It should be filled with audit and social psychology knowledge, not about.....ok I'll have another attempt at studying by sitting at my desk. You shall not be hearing from me any time soon, you shall not be hearing from me any time soon, you shall not be hearing from me any time soon, you shall not be hearing from me any time soon, you shall not be hearing from me any time soon, you shall not be hearing from me any time soon, you shall not be hearing from me any time soon, you shall not be hearing from me any time soon, you shall not be hearing from me any time soon.........

lets see what my record would be - starting from this moment as in Monday 20/6/05 at 3.13pm...

No comments: