Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Complaint no more....

I know it must be so annoying always hearing me complain. But this shall be my last posting of pre-exam complaints - so I'll make the most of it. I just can't seem to concentrate. I don't think I've sat at my desk for 30 mins without getting distracted or doing something else. My current concentration span is at an ultra low level. I've tried disconnecting the internet, switching off the pc, going to different rooms and music vs no music but nothing seem to work. You would think after 7 semesters of exam preparations that I would have learnt something or at least improved on my techniques but apparently not. I would have to say that this is the worse semester thus far in terms of getting things done and concentrating.

Made my first ever posting on a discussion forum of B. Wong - just wanted to get a song but I doubt I'll get any replies on that. Oh well. Had a block of lindt choc, some rice crackers, an apple, checked my blog prob like 5 times, read smh, went on and off icq/msn 5 times, checked email 5 times (almost) and played piano all within the space of 2 hours. By the way, dont know why I choose the number 5. Maybe cause it just sounds like 'hmmmm' with connatations of 'nothing accomplished' - for me anyway.

No comments: