Wednesday, June 29, 2005
Soaking up the atmosphere
I've been awake for a whole 24 hours since yesterday 3am...why am I still awake at 3am when I don't have tapes to keep me company or any studying to do?? I should have said goodnight and hit the sack ages ago. But instead, here I am just trying to soak up the wonderful feeling of not having to do or worry about doing anything. Maybe its the side effect to an over stressed/under slept person. Actually I guess I haven't really been losing that much sleep. Apart from last night I had at least 6-7 hours but I'm just one of those people who need at least 8-9 hours - 10 being ideal -before I can function properly. Plan for later today will be to clean my room. I have an inkling that it might not happen and that I would end up doing something totally different to cleaning. I think I'm feeling the lack of sleep now...my head tells me to sleep otherwise I will wake up with a splitting headache. Okay, enough for now. Yes you can tell I'm bored. Talking about nothing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment