Friday, August 26, 2005

Uni

Uni at 9am is quiet. The breeze is cool, classroom is empty. Its kinda funny. Everywhere I've been going these two days have been pretty empty. Maybe I'm feeling a bit empty too! Our group meeting was changed from 9 to 11am. But I still decided to rock up at 9am. Don't ask why. I don't know. I feel I don't know many things these days. So many questions, so little answers. Wonder what it would be like if you can read a person's mind for a day. Would that be too overwhelming? Too much of an invasion of privacy? Haha...seriously, I don't know what I'm saying. Maybe cause looking at this flickering computer screen has played havoc with my mind. Eyes drying up, head beginning to hurt. All this happening and its only the beginning of the day. Wonders wonders...why is it that I can crap on so liberally on something that doesn't make sense or isn't important? why is it that I take so long to write up an assignment? It's still just typing and formulating sentences isn't it?? Well gotta go to group meeting now so I should stop typing. But really, I'm actually enjoying talking about nothing. For some strange reason, trivial matters are more interesting than serious ones. Or is it just a matter of escape. Escaping from reality.....

No comments: