Saturday, August 20, 2005

Nostalgia

My current feeling: nostalgia

Defined as dwelling on the past. Symptoms included extreme apathy, an inability to concentrate, excessive physical fatigue, a feeling of isolation and total frustration leading to a general inability to function.

I must say there is definitely a contention between procrastination and nostalgia. Both are as annoying and useless. Yet I have not found a cure for either of the two 'disease'. I call it a disease because its always lurking in the back of the mind. Constantly striking without warning. It's cold and harsh - having a mind of its own.

It's funny in a way...I have such bad memories for some things and good memories for others. Ah wells, the saying that 'once the ship reaches the head of the bridge, it will be straight' could be used here...haha...the last time I heard that saying was from 'My Family'. I remember finding it very annoying because it was said so many times.

Hopefully a bright new chapter will begin on the 1st December when uni is all over!!! Can't help thinking how nice it will be when I can finally say I've finished uni and can do other stuff!! At least by then I won't feel like I'm falling behind because 'someone' else is already 2 steps ahead of me after getting their graduate diploma!! Let the good times roll....

No comments: