Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Bus

This evening when sitting in the bus whilst waiting for the change of bus driver...the new driver exclaimed before coming on board: "It's a Volvo. I never expected it". It immediately reminded me of the "bloody volvo" ad that never seemed to make any sense to me. Anyway, he was referring to the bus that I was on. It's a rather new bus with comfy seats but the really annoying thing was everytime when the back door was opened for more than a couple of secs it would start beeping!!

Nothing much happened today...went hurstville in the morning and had brunch..discovered a newly opened shop near Saint Honore which sells chinese dvds. We went in but within minutes came back out. Guess that says how interested we were.

yippee!! I can now safely say that our 3 hour lecture on tuesday will end in 2 hours for most weeks for the rest of the semester!!

No comments: