Feeling so sentimental these days!!...haha. Well, friday morning started with a tut at 9 - which didn't really turn out to be a tut but a 'do what you have to do in your groups' and 'I'm just here to answer any questions?' tut. We called it a day after 1 hour. So left at 10am. Thinking that I'll get home earlier than usual I was in a good mood!!
The bus came 10 mins late but I was fine with that. It wasn't until when we got to mascot that I became frustrated! Why? Well the bus stopped for a change of drivers. The new driver came over about to go onto the bus and the old driver stops him. Reason? Because the new driver didn't have the right keys to the new bus. Result? The old driver made the new driver take the old bus and told us to get off the bus and wait for the new driver to make a turn around to pick us up. The old driver just drove off! Some attitude must I say!! During the trip, the new driver asked for some commuters to sign and write their details on a card - for some kind of witness evidence I guess??
Friday, August 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment