Saturday, August 06, 2005
Buggered...
I don't know how I did it..but once again procrastinated the whole day away. Have been disconnecting, reconnecting, checking the same sites over and over again. Reading the same words over and over....but time rolls on. The sun is now setting. The room is getting darker by the minute. A chill is starting to build up in the room...or rather inside of me. A shiver runs up my spine. Glancing at my watch I see the second hand moving. Everything around me is moving; my head is pounding, my heart is beating. The only thing that has remained the same all day is the number of words I have written on the page. I seem to be waiting for something but I don't know what that something is. Intangible or tangible - I have no idea. I think the day I figure it out is the day that I will stop procrastinating.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment