Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Bargains!!

First purchase at uni for $5 for a sydney morning herald card which allows me to get the paper from Mon-Fri for the rest of the semester...even though I might not read the paper everyday - its a good bargain anyhow!!

Since lecture finished early, decided to go down with F to tae kwon do...okay finally made my decision YAY!!! No backing out this time cause I have already paid for membership and 11-class pass today for $65. Didn't join the class today but will next monday - after some preparation on the weekend!!

Half price for hot beverages from 3-5pm. It was either my stomach or the milk cause both F and I had a tummy ache after drinking our mocha and hot chocolate.

I love my homework this week for health psyc..why?? Because I have to go to Oportos to find out their nutritional value for the food there and consequently means it will be my first time trying it out!! Have a excuse to eat out!!

No comments: