Why seventeen years rather than four years that marks the end?? Simply because for the past seventeen years we have had carried a backpack (or similar items that holds books in particular) on our backs!!
To satisfy a hungry appetite I've decided to give a different perspective of the post-exam events that happened or (didn't happen yesterday), highlighting the KEY events!! :D
During the 4 hours in a dark room: Hmmm...what would happen in a dark room, with a tv screen, loud speakers, 2 mics, a box of tissue, not-so-sound-proof rooms and comfy couches...For someone with 3 hours sleep the previous night, the most automatic response would be to 'sit back and relax'. When one relaxes, sleep is something that comes naturally. BUT...with good background music, musical voices and entertaining people, that didn't happen as I anticipated! Truly entertaining!! I definitely prefer to sit back and listen to other people sing because its so much more enjoyable and fun - so don't worry about me!! The singing must have brought out the sun too because there was a 180 degree change in weather during the 4 hours.
Eating korean: Yay definitely the highlight of the night...glad you came as well M!! It wasn't the food or the place but the people!! Why? Because there was combination of "WAR and BEAUTY" and "CAMERA, LIGHTS AND ACTION" - plenty to see and hear...war as in physical aggression from 'person' under influence of alcohol and beauty as in the after-effects of alcohol. The infamous 'blush'! Plenty of candid camera shots as well!! Too bad F's camera couldn't capture RAPID action...
I was slightly concerned that a person may have consumed a ‘bit too much’ alcohol (partly cause it was my suggestion..hmmm - but hey she took up the challenge :p). But obviously her tolerance to alcohol exceeded my expectations. But no doubt it put her on a high. I was caught in the firing line because I was in between the physical action that occur. The seating of the table being in a long row, I had NO WHERE to run - could not even slide under table. Squashed...haha is all I could say. Alcohol seemed to have brought out her talent (a theory called social facilitation whereby a person performing a proficient task will perform even better in the presence of other people). Ironic in a way – a ‘drunk’ collecting money for the bill.
Saturday, November 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
F seems to have a great ability to metabolise alcohol. She was fine when she got onto the train.... what an amazing gal.. hahah...
Glad you liked my accompany.... hahah....
I enjoyed dinner.....the 'actions and LOGIC arguments' (provided by two specific individuals)were truly entertaining... ^^;
see...it wasn't TAT bad!!...haha
we'll have gelato next time!! :p
haha...it should be you paying us to look after you??..there you go, we're even then!! :p
buddy..you haven't seen the end of the backpack!!
You will spend the next few years still with a back pack - but a laptop in the bag!!
Post a Comment