Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Falling.....

I am falling....

Falling in my studies...have been desperately trying to study for the past couple of days without much success. Went to uni for two days, 'trying' to study. Day 1 was productive. Day 2 was hopelessly helpless. No concentration at all.

Falling in....what's that four letter word that's hard to articulate??...I really shouldn't be watching tv a week away from my finals...but some people just have that special power that draws you towards them. So sweet, so caring, so kind...

Falling....hopefully I can pick myself up quickly over the next day or two so falling won't turn to failing.

It's so hard....but i will keep trying...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the same trouble... although mine is more like "diving" since it is self-inflicted. I choose to watch series, i choose to complete the games, i choose to ...... sigh sigh....

Let us motivate each others to study..-_-..

Objective of the day:

**I am going to finish going over the lecture notes for endocrine**

Al said...

good suggestion...and i shall finish concepts and categorisation :)

Anonymous said...

Mission accomplished....

\(^o^)/

Al said...

congrats!...add oil :)

Anonymous said...

C'mon people! FOCUS! Your last ever exams at uni - kick ass in them! :D

Good luck!

Al said...

thx!! :)