Mouse Potato (n): a kind of couch potato, except the time spent is in front of a computer screen rather than a TV
I don't think i've ever been so dedicated to the net during exam time for my entire four years..why does it have to be so different the last time round?
Who in the world bombards people with offline messages...I can't help it 
what are the chances of me staging a disappearance until next friday??? (Not just no blogging, but no connection to the net) If I do, I'll win the next big lottery....Fat chance...
2 comments:
haha....guess my chances in winningt the next big lottery is not happening...
but i seriously don't see the connection b/n going online and expiring credit card :p
don't make me sound too desperate..its embarrassing!!..haha oh well monday, wednesday, friday...yay!!! don't know exactly what i'm trying to say...up to my nonsense rambling again...
i seeeeeee....i'm getting annoyed at myself >__<
Post a Comment