Sounds like I'm writing my last words again. Tomorrow will be the last official uni day for me - to top it off, it will end with a 'delayed' final exam at 6:30pm. Four years on that campus and it comes to an end just like that. Definitely doesn't feel like it. Somehow I still feel like I'm in second year. Maybe cause the accumulation of knowledge over the four years seems minimal. Don't think I've learnt much in terms of anything.
Since its my last semester and entire uni life, of course I have to stick to the tradition and make Friday my unofficial last day. Even without class, I still have to go in to hand in assignment! Fabulous end to the semester...and uni life.
Well if anyone is around uni on Friday 1pm, F and I will be around...let us know and we might snap up a couple of pics....haha (that's assuming assignment is completed before then). Wish more people are around on fridays. But oh well, who wants to hang on uni anyway...
Wednesday, November 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment