Monday, October 17, 2005

The Waiting Game

So much for waking up an hour earlier than usual. I thought I'd go to uni an hour earlier to do some work. But what happened was that I spent that extra hour waiting for the bus!! 7:45...8:00...8:15...8:30....8:45....8:50...finally I see the 303!!!

An hour waiting at the bus stop...so glad I wasn't the only one. One guy had 3 cigarettes before the bus come...the other 2 guys kept on stepping onto the chair and were debating whether the buses they saw coming were 478 or 303. At least there were 'some' entertainment.

An extra week extension for our psyc report!! Yay!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

told you that going to UNSW is a BAD choice ~_^ hehe. We never have that problem in USYD, since we can get there by either train or bus. Not both. ~_^

Anonymous said...

You have to rub it in dont you....*giving anna the evil eye*

if you wanted to advertise the benefits of usyd you should have done it A LONG TIME AGO. it is a bit too late for us now...(-_-)..

Al said...

haha...sorry anna...seems like you're outnumbered 2:1!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I am outnumber, as much as you guys have accepted fate! SO you agree that your uni sucks, but you can't do anything to change it now...hahaha!