Sunday, October 16, 2005

Lost, found and lost again....

I've been losing things all day today...clear objects are good..but when they become lost - its bad. I'm talking about my USB lid. I put it on the table...I'm so sure I did. Only when I went to retrieve the lid - it was no longer on the table. Did I move it and put it somewhere else?? I don't remember. I still remember seeing it on the table - the picture still vividly clear in my mind - yet its not there anymore. Where could I have put it?? I've done a carpet style search of two rooms. Nothing to be found. But then again, I lost some paper clips earlier in the day. Again did a carpet search. Couldn't find anything until I decided to go for a nap and took the stuff off my bed...haha. Yup there it was!! But no such luck for my current USB lid. It's in the house somewhere..but where?????

Frustration setting in...can't concentrate...am fully procrastinating again!!! If only I could learn how 'not' to procrastinate. I've discovered it's not the internet cause I get nothing done whether I'm on or off. It's not the tv cause despite having chinese tapes on - I'm actually not that interested..haha...who would think there was a day that I would say that!! It's not window media player cause it has no effect on productivity.....so what could it be???

Two more weeks of uni left.....shouldn't be wasting time...but what could I do??? So many rhetorical questions!!! Trying to seek answers...but its kinda like 'playing piano to a cow'. Wouldn't it be nice to wake up in morning and discover the answers to all the questions one has!! Is this inquisitive or avoidant behaviour?? Somehow something from within tells me its the later......

One would think afer 4 years uni, a few lessons would have been learnt. But seriously, I don't think I've learnt much. Still don't know HOW to study, still don't know anything about WHAT I'm studying, still clueless about WHY I'm studying and still as clueless about everything as ever before. They say life is a journey of discovery...discovery of self...discovery of the world. I don't think I've ventured into that territory yet. Well, if anyone has any studying tips or thoughts about life - let me know. I'd like to learn something before the end of uni. I have really no idea what I'm talking about. Too many things to do, too little time...what in the world am I doing here? No idea. No clue. No brain. Enough blabbering from me for the night. If only writing essays and reports were as easy as blogging. If only......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dearest - is the usb lip in the draw or on top of ur computer? or in the place where u anticiapte to put ur USB once u've dl everything? In any case as least u still have 3 wk left before exams. We only have 2wks left (includ stuvac). ARGH! Anna

Al said...

nup...its still missing...hopefully it will resurface one day!!

2 weeks?? when do you finish your exams?? GOOD LUCK!!! :)