My late disappearance was due to a technical failure....I couldn't access my own blog. All I could see was a blank page.
Today I played a little cat and mouse game with my parents. They were out in the city and I was out in the city. I couldn't let them catch me...so I took the less travelled route walking from central to circular quay - think it eventually took me a good half hour to get there.
on the way home, i had all the intention of catching the train and bus...but on my way to circular quay station..i saw 303 (my usual uni bus) so decided to catch that instead….didn’t even realise that was where the bus stop was...anyway, the bus that i caught was running like an hour late....
then...half way on the trip there was mechanical failure with the door...it wouldn't close...but luckily the bus tat was running on time was right behind this bus otherwise I would have had to wait another 1 hour before the next bus would come….
Conclusion: Mission accomplished....
Saturday, October 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment