Sunday, October 02, 2005

Happy!!

That sums up how I'm feeling now. Happy today, happier tomorrow. Only one more sleep!! YIPPEE!!

"No not really, it is just like real life. Not everyday you are happy and not everyday you are sad." - Dakota Fanning

I NEED to concentrate but can't. But then again that's nothing new. I've been like this all holidays - or is it all semester!!

A bit of trivia:
There are 25 member countries in the European Union. The founding nations were Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg and Netherlands.

This is how you say 'hello' in the following languages:
French - Bonjour
German – Guten Tag
Dutch - Hallo
Polish - Dzien' dobry

Was searching for 'world peace' and one of the results led me to http://www.sadako.org/

I remember reading 'Sadako and a Thousand Paper Cranes' in high school - was a very moving book. If memory serves me right, there was a time when I did actually want to fold a thousand paper cranes but don't think the target was ever achieved or even came close to it...How to fold a paper crane:



I just spent the last half hour trying to fold a paper crane. It seems different to how I once learnt it. oh well. at least it is now complete. yay! my first crane in almost 10 years!! this site is slightly more easier to follow!

No comments: