Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Bloody bus driver!!!

How often do I skip psyc classes? Hardly never. How often am I late? Hardly never. How often have I been to Surry Hills??? Never.

But today, I did all three!!!! All because of the bloody bus AND truck driver. What happened was the bus stopped at mascot to drop off passengers and this truck in the next lane drove super close to the bus - so much so that it knocked off the side mirror of the bus! Bus driver was like he's not going anywhere so we had to get off. Ok, that's understandable so I'm not annoyed with that driver.

So I waited at the bus stop for the next bus to take me to uni. 301 came so I got onto the bus. I explicitly asked the driver whether or not he would go past uni and he said yes. So I went on. The first half of the trip was ok - taking the same route as my usual bus. But once into Eastlake it took a different route - I didn't recognise the streets, I was LOST!! Looked frantically around for street signs, hoping that I would recognise a street or suburb. Not until 20min or so later did I realise I was in Surry Hills. I've actually always wanted to go to Surry Hills cause apparently there's some nice restaurants there. But this was NOT how it was meant to be!!!!

I stayed on the bus until I was on elizabeth st and got off there. headed down to world square cause F requested some food from bread top....haha. my budget was $5 and i managed to spend $4.60. Actually didn't even looked at the price when i was choosing the buns - just took whatever..

finally caught the bus back to uni for my group meeting - which i was half an hour late. annoying and frustrated when the actual event was occuring. finding it funny how things happen when looking back at it retrospectively.

Thx F...very nice and sweet!!!

No comments: