Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Haircut...

Always dread going to the hairdressers cause more regularly than not, it usually turns out bad and this time is no exception. i think its too short!! way short for my liking!! what the...oh well...it will have 26 days for it to grow back before work starts! lets hope i don't look too weird by then! >_<

5 comments:

Lola Nadal said...

Oh dear...hope your hair grows back quickly! I get my hair cut once a year (LOL), and it's always the same style. It's been the same since year 8, I think!

Lola Nadal said...

Nice layout change, btw. I like the blurred effect in the header. :)

Al said...

haha..it was a on the spur of the moment kinda thing!!

the layout was from the templates :)

Anonymous said...

Apparently, your hair grows faster if you wash it more often... not sure if its true though.... ^^

Al said...

haha....i shall try that out :)