Friday, January 20, 2006

Boredom

I've given up writing daily recaps because if I find my daily life boring..i'm sure you readers will be bored by it too!!! No highlights in the last couple days.

Exactly one more month before I start full-time work!! :(

Movies update:
Seven Swords
Misleading Tracks

Currently:
Full House
Healing Hands 3

Feel like going away for a day or two away from sydney....those one day tours don't seem to have anything interesting. if going by myself - cannot drive far...guess that doesn't leave me with many options but to stay put. unless someone is willing to drive!!!! :p

Possible destinations:
Central coast - Terrigal, The Entrance
Kiama
Coffs Harbour
Port Macquarie
Byron Bay
Manly
Jenolan Caves

Other thoughts:
Canoeing
Rock climbing
Climbing harbour bridge
Ten pin bowling

Upcoming events:
Australia Day
Chinese New Year

Sigh...obviously I'm getting a bit carried away!!

I really hope to do something before 13th February to make my holidays WORTHWHILE!!!!!!! Cause have relos from overseas from 13-19th Feb!

No comments: