"Most people come into our lives and quickly leave. It is the special few that come in and leave a footprint in our hearts and we are forever changed."
Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Driving
Made my way to Chatswood today...took the wrong turn on the way there..and got lost coming back but still managed to reach our destination! Sometimes I do like the traffic jams cause the traffic moves slower.
Wow, you drove all the way to Chatswood! I don't have the guts to drive so far away yet. It's still, you know, Hurstville, Kogarah and thereabouts. *blushes*
2 comments:
Wow, you drove all the way to Chatswood! I don't have the guts to drive so far away yet. It's still, you know, Hurstville, Kogarah and thereabouts. *blushes*
haha....there's so many places I want to go but do not have the courage to drive that far :p
Post a Comment