Monday, September 26, 2005

Musical thoughts...

Suddenly feel like picking up my piano playing again. Was playing today and realised how much I have deteriorated in terms of my skills!! One day I wish I could hold a mini concert, being able to play Liszt, Beethoven, Debussy, and Rachmaninov!! I don't think that day will come cause I will need at least 10 years solid practice to take it back up to performance level!! Just a little thought lingering in the back of my mind.

Would love to get a grand piano one day..steinway and sons would be nice...haha. Must be the karaoke - waking up my musical cells inside me from its deep sleep. Want to learn to sing (even though that is even harder than performance level piano since I don't have a singing voice and I know I won't have the courage to take singing lessons)!!! Want to learn to play the violin too!! But then again, who's going to accompany me on the piano?? So many things I could imagine myself doing. But none that could be put into practice in the near future!!

No comments: