Friday, September 30, 2005

Bad vibes...

There are days where things happens and you can tell that it would be a good day. Other times things happen and you know that its going to be a bum! Today is one of those heavy, dreary days.

What was meant to be a wonderful week turned out to be horrible one with everyone getting sick. I wish I could have been there to give them a hug. Missing them so much!!

Things happen and maybe you can say I'm superstituous. After talking to them, my dad was refilling the glass water jug and 'pop' the base broke. Anything breaking following some not so happy news always rings 'bad' in my mind. Basically the entire jug was intact except for the base...the way it broke was rather strange..and that was my favourite one!! I hope nothing else bad happens. Can't really concentrate today. So restless....so concerned...so wish everything is fine!!!

No comments: