Thursday, September 29, 2005

Hate sleeping!!!

Ok. I love it but I hate it!! I missed 2 calls last night cause I was sleeping - I didn't even stir at the sound of my phone!!! Never knew I was such as deep sleeper! Apparently my dad was 'trying' to wake me up but guess it only succeeded after the phone stopped ringing!! What's more annoying was I tried to call them back but there was no answer. Tried another number, still no answer. Tried again this morning. Still no answer!!! Frustrated at myself for sleeping!! If only they called again....

Not good. I think I may be getting sick....been sneezing all morning....ahhhhh-choo!!!

Mobile reception with Telstra hasn't been so good lately. Seems to be always searching for network or have poor reception...maybe a sign to change network or phone or maybe both...

I never knew that you could get discounts when you buy those prepaid international calling cards!! Cool stuff!!

5 more days of holidays left. Minus 3 days for other plans. Leaves 2 days for work. Minus another 2 days for procrastination. Hmmm....that doesn't leave me with any time at all!!! I wonder why plans don't ever work out for me! Too much expectation or not persistent enough??

No comments: