Monday, May 16, 2005

Eventful-less

What actually happened on a supposedly 3 hours uni day...

Before class, went to hand-in assignment and 'bumped' into C. I want to go shopping too!! Oh well, maybe next time. Head down, thinking about I don't know what - V called me and I must have had a really blank expression on my face. Anyways, headed to the newsagent to get the newspaper and went to lecture.

THEN...got a sms from MTF. Hmmmmm...was I surprised or not?? probably not when she said she won't make it to uni to hand in assignment Went to lab to print out the assignment for her - waited, waited and waited Emails are so slow when you're in a hurry - took ages before I actually got it. Realised I didn't have a pen to fill out the cover sheet and asked this girl - she must have been thinking 'what the'...anyway that bit down. Literally ran down to JGS - so many people hanging around - think someone said hi to me but I didn't realise until I left...hmmm talk about delayed reaction.

Lab was as boring as any other week and again finished in one hour instead of two. Headed down to the lab with V. Stayed for half an hour and walked down to lower campus to catch my bus. On my way down, someone stood right in front of me. Took me a while to figure out why. Then I realised it was Mandy...haha. Then the rain starting POURING down Could not be bothered taking out my dodgy umbrella cause I knew it will flip inside out so walked/ran to the bus-stop. Fortunately the bus came on time for once!!

That is the end of my eventful-less 3 hours!

No comments: