Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Half Yearly Resolution

I don't think people usually make half yearly resolution...well there's a first for everything - so why not while it crossed my mind :) And I know its a few months early as well. I guess when I don't want to work I tend to think ahead of what I 'could' do (i.e. 10 weeks ahead - in the winter break)...I so know that the following things won't happen but I'll try to try - if that makes sense...

1. Weekend beach walking/jogging - let me know if anyone wants to come down to Brighton beach before 9am for a morning walk - before the sun is shining strong! TOP PRIORITY!!! I tell you the BEST time for a morning walk will be before 6am - believe it or not I've done it before but it takes a LOT of motivation :p
2. Rock climbing
3. Learn to play tennis - but then who would want to play with someone who's uncoordinated :(

I just think I need to change my lifestyle slightly and do my heart a little good instead of spending 24/7 sitting and sleeping...and I do realise that my clothes are getting tighter...:p

No comments: