Monday, February 06, 2006

Slow going....

Life has been in the slow lane for the past couple of days...

Two more weeks before works start...

Waiting for some deliveries...

Deciding which adsl to join: TPG, Internode or Exetel...

No matter how much or less sleep I get, still feel tired...

Lacking in exercise...

Counting down...

(Mon) Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get the most out of your holiday.

From what J, PJ, F and others have said breaks are rare and highly valued once you start work..... (^-^)

Even I have 5-day weeks from 10am to6pm !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lola Nadal said...

at least you guys have jobs...

Al said...

poor mp...well u'll be happy to know in a week's time my hours will be even longer :p

how did ur interview go L?

hopefully catch up with you all soon!

Anonymous said...

Erhh.. I wish I had a job...but I am doing honours this year.

Lots of work and long hrs but no $$$.. *sighs*