Sometimes horoscopes are so reflective of how events turn out! Today was my first day at clients. It can pretty much be summed up like this: Aries Horoscopes
The Aquarian Moon remains in force yet again throughout the day. It is a complex lunar day with many changing feelings and energies. Being aware of this helps you stay centred and capable. What's likely to happen is dithering, an inability to make a decision and a bit of confusion throughout the afternoon. So bear that in mind and avoid important issues in that period. You need an early night tonight
But then again I guess everyone has their good and bad days...do you ever feel bad for taking up so much of someone's time...and then to find that you could have solve the problem yourself? I found myself in one of those situations today! Maybe its a lesson to be learnt even though it's not the first time its happened. Should be more careful, more observant....people after all learn from their mistakes!! This is called experience....
I should really stop complaining but I just can't help it! Probably if I don't complain then I have nothing to say! Some people can just have so much to talk about and make conversations with everyone so easily....sigh...I wish I had that kind of skill...its called communication skills isn't it?? Or is it interpersonal skills? Whichever it is, its another skill that I would have to acquire. The problem is where do I begin? What topics do you talk about? Talking about the weather usually lasts only for 5 second...the weekend?? another minute if you're lucky...plans for the next day? another minute...that doesn't even equate to 5 minutes.
If only I could talk as easily as I rant about nonsense!! But seriously, first thing first...I REALLY should stop being a couch potato and get off my backside to exercise!! It's meant to stimulate your brain and make you more alert and healthy. It's been one of my goals for a VERY long time yet I still haven't managed that do that! Sometimes life can be so miserable....
On the other hand, life is what you make of it isn't it? Everyone only has 24 hours in a day...even if you drink berroca which claims you can make 30 hours out of a day! Some people have families, kids, pets, work, join social and sport clubs and still manage to fit everything into their busy schedule. I should be able to do the same too!! I have none of those responsibilities but yet I seem to have no time. Time is there, I guess you just have to make use of it!
Starting to find my life rather dull...work - home - sleep - work - home - sleep..and the cycle continues. I should be more proactive! Yes that's the word I'm trying to find. Should take time for walks or playing the piano. Should stop sitting in front of the computer so much. Should...ummm....I don't know. I think I'm getting rather carried away rambling.
My point is...I should add some adventure to my life - laugh more, play more, talk more!!
CARPE DIEM!!
Monday, February 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah, I need to be proactive too! We need to do something...sport, volunteering, whatever! Maybe we should hit the gym together some day...like, for real. But wait till GAMSAT is over first, hehe.
At least you have a full time job. My life is even more boring. *sigh*
As for the talking thing...it depends. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, it depends how well you connect with the person, or if you have common interests.
Well if you stop going on the net, we will all miss you! ><.. I like your daily rambles!
Seriously, perhaps you should go for a walk after dinner around the beaches nearby? You can also join classe/workshops on the weekends. I think that during the weekday you should just chill & relax after work.
A good place to start topic - news & sports, should lasts for at least another 2 mintues ~_^.
I think you shouldn't be so hard on yourself, I think you are a pretty good talker as it is... and right now it is just all those initial jitters.. with a bit of time, you will get used to the whol work system. You've done it before during the summer break & just getting use to the system is always very tough. Good luck.. if thing stuff up, just vent & grumble to us ^_^.. we will lend our ears.
You angels manage to brighten the dullest days!! So glad I have you guys :)
goodluck in gamsat :p
haha...I haven't watched the news in ages...as for sport - it doesn't seem to really fascinate me
don't you worry!! i will never stop complaining as long as i'm breathing!! blogging is such a good way to seek refuge! :p
Post a Comment