It has been over a year since I have last blogged.
Time has past pretty quickly...felt like many things has happened though at the same time, things haven't changed much either - if that makes sense. Maybe that's why I didn't see a need to blog, cause there is nothing really significant to add. Life has been as it always has - steady, plodding along.
Since April 2008, what has happened:
- completed CA
- changed jobs
- joined the gym
- started a 5000 piece puzzle
This accomplishment (or lack of) is quite a disappointment. Since finishing CA in July last year, productivity has declined. I feel like time has slowly faded away, with myself doing nothing productive. There are still so many things on my to-do list which has not been even started. Somehow I even doubt I will even attempt to.
The more I sit around, the more I feel that time is slipping through and I should be doing something. Enough of the thinking and more of the action.
My next goal will be to do Toastmasters - hopefully I can juggle between work and extra-cirruclar. Next time I blog, hopefully I will be able to say doing Toastmasters will be my next accomplishment. I have heard from people that it is tough doing Toastmaster because of the challenge it provides. However I am not phase by that idea and it is exactly that reason that I want to give it a go.
Bit by bit, I will cross off my to-do list...and do the things I want to do in life.
Wish me luck....
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment