Sunday, April 29, 2007

Fun Friday

Yes yes..i KNOW i should study..but promise I'll go study after blogging. Just wanted to have this recorded so I won't forget..although I must say, it will be a long remembered night.

The day began in the office with nothing much to do cause I wasn't booked on anything. So took it easy, did my admin, emails and a little bit of study. In the arvo, we went Paddington lawn bowls for our end of busy season event. It was actually quite fun and surprisingly it didn't rain. Each of us were split into teams. My team came first...counting from the end :D Sad to see one of us ex-grads leaving...best of luck!

Night time came dinner...and OMG...one of the funniest night and 'weirdest' topics of conversation at Spanish Terrazas. That place wasn't that bad either...live music, mixed tapas and seafood paella with a bunch of 'crazy' people makes it an interesting combination.

After food, there was more food...riveria and the ice cream was amazingly big. The topics from dinner was brought over to dessert with some people laughing uncontrollably. I won't even dare stating what the topics of conversations were. Let's just say it was...crazy, hilarious and fun! Hidden thoughts were spoken aloud :P

No comments: