Friday, February 09, 2007

Strange but true..

I had one of those weird days...

I passed my exams..woohoo!! And congratulations to everyone that passed..its fabulous that noone I know has failed!! :D

One would be expected to be so happy and exuberant!! But on the other extreme I found myself crying...from sadness not from happiness. I don't know how to explain..in fact I don't really want to explain. But that maybe I can put an end to something. Maybe I can now see things in a different light and move in a more meaningful direction.

Things, I believe all happen or don't happen for a reason. It is these little events that happen on a day to day basis that build up to create a meaning.

As a little reward for myself, I ended up at the Lindt cafe at Cockle Bay. It wasn't as great as I expected. A hot choc with a slice of chocolate hazlenut gateau costed me $13...ummm definitely sky high prices!!

No comments: