Nothing much worth mentioning. In fact I have only a very vague recollection of what has happened in the past 3 weeks - if any at all. Something I'm proud of is that I'm becoming quite familiar with the M5 - having to drive to Prestons and Smithfield. I haven't even heard of these places until now. I feel like I'm getting disconnected with the world. What happened to my weekly outings or fortnightly claims of doing new things? I feel like I haven't been out in ages. Haven't seen anyone. Haven't spoken to anyone. Yeah MSN, but its different...
Assessing the meaning of life again. What am I doing? Where am I heading? What do I want to get out of it? Don't get me wrong. Working is can be 'good' but it can also be 'hell' depending on how you see it. How do I see it? It depends. A bit like weather really - unpredictable. But sometimes, I just want to have a break. I don't know how I'll handle 3 months of continuous work without any break. I can foresee hell is coming my way.
In the meantime, before all hell breaks loose as they say, I just want to have some fun. Do things, go to places, try new things. But noone seems to be free anymore these days. Uni people have exams, work people are too bogged down with their work or have other plans. Leaving me all by myself once again...me myself and I.
Aiii...what can I do? Motivation level is low - which is probably why I'm not having much initiative. What I do: plan, anticipate its going to be boring, cancel plan and start from square one again and the cycle continues.
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dude! You updated! :P
It's so hard to get a whole bunch of people to meet up at the same time. But you know, if you're bored, we could always meet up for coffee or something. If it makes you feel any better, I haven't hit the gym yet. :P
i think i will constantly shelf the gyming idea..though i know that's unhealthy!..haha
don't worry..i'll think of something!! :p
Post a Comment