Its been 10 days since I've last blog. The old days of daily blogging has now past. Lucky if I do weekly postings. The explanation is simple. After a day of work, if you get home after 7, all you would think of doing is coming home, have dinner, maybe check the occasional email and sleep. There really isn't much time when you have to wake up at 5:30 the next morning in order to escape 'full' peak-hour traffic.
That said, this week has marked the first week of driving to work at North Ryde. Strange as well as good, I anticipated on driving on Monday, but as I went to the garage, discovered that one of the front tyres were sagging. For safety reason I decided not to drive and got a lift from mum. The good thing is that, we noted some lane changes that morning which made it easier for me to drive on Tuesday morning. The culprit of the sagging tyre was a nail in the tyre.
Currently sitting at home, trying to figure out why my pc keeps stuffing up. This is probably the 4 or 5th time that I'm faced with a black screen with the CPU switched on. Usually, how my pc works after this symptom occurs is if I switch off the pc for the rest of the day. When I switch it on the following morning, it seems to operate as normal again. Perplexing.....I just don't get how PC's think!!!
Some highlights for the past 2 weeks:
- AMF bowling
- Shopping
- Hanging out
Sunday, April 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment