Thursday, July 07, 2005

Boring as...

Can't be bothered going out so have been staying at home. Yup I jinxed myself. Haven't been walking either for the past 2 days. Reverting back to my usual lazy self! Aint a lot that you can do at home but yeah...feeling tired, bored and dry. Must be the effect of overcast weather. My task of cleaning my room is still in progress - probably done around 30%??? The dust is once again covering my desk - a dustless desk does not last at all! Not very motivated in doing housework!

Frustrated when you want to talk to people but don't know what to say. Oh well. Some people just have a knack of talking whilst others are just so...'lost'. Probably the best solution is burying myself at home like I am now Well hope everyone is enjoying themselves!! At least I have the good old tv to keep me sane!

There were so many things before the holidays that I said I would or want to do. But now when the holiday is here, I don't feel like doing anything. Part of human nature? Never satisfy with what you have until its gone? I'm sounding so philosophical.....once the holiday is over I'll be complaining that I want the holidays again! The cycle just continues.....

No comments: